Sales Rep – Southern New England
Banded Brewing Company seeks a sales rep for the southern part of our distribution territory. This experienced, organized, and personable team member will primarily focus on draft presence in Massachusetts and Connecticut, building relationships with draft accounts and distributor reps, and increasing brand awareness.
Banded is a small, growing team of passionate beer lovers. The most important attribute of any Banded employee is an appreciation of great beer, and of the creativity and camaraderie it takes to make it. A sales rep will need to spread our ethos far and wide, and ensure the liquid is top-notch and treated properly at all times.
- Ensure excellent communication between the brewery and distributors, informing the brewery on the status of each market, and the distributors and key accounts on upcoming releases and brewery news
- Service a target list of on-brand draft accounts with the goal of increasing draft volume and overall brand presence
- Educate distributor reps, buyers, and fans about Banded beers and our story
- Provide media content to distributors and accounts to assist in online promotion
- Host tap events and store tastings
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable car
- Must be 21 or older
- Love of delicious beer
- Excellent communication skills
While experience is a definite advantage, we have found that the best employees are passionate, personable, hard-working, and great communicators. Selling great beer isn’t about hounding buyers until they finally give in— it’s about building trust in a brand through passion, authenticity, and great beer. This is a great opportunity to immerse oneself in a fantastic industry full of talented people and tons of fun, while working for a young company with lots of potential for growth.
The person who lands this job will be traveling throughout MA, CT, and, less frequently, RI. Compensation includes a competitive salary, health insurance, mileage, and a tailored incentive program.
Additional job perks include fun team outings, Banded gear, and expense account.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to: bandtogether at bandedbrewing dot com